Note: All made to measure skirts and Zippermouths require 2-6 weeks to be produced. Your patience is appreciated!
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions may be altered without prior notice.
- All items sold are non-refundable.
- All customized orders require a $10 deposit.
- Prices of in-stock items are strictly non-negotiable.
- We are not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
- All creative content, which includes designs and images, on this site are strictly ©paperpatterns.
- All images may not be used for any purpose without consent. Please seek permission before using them. No alterations to the images are allowed.
- We have the right to reject any requests, including customization orders.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I purchase an item?
Either by emailing us at email@example.com or leaving a comment on the post.
Remember to leave your name, email, as well as the item name.
Q: How do I pay for the item?
You can make payment via ibanking or ATM transfers. Meet-ups are done at our own convenience, and concealed cash is not accepted.
Q: Can I request for customizations?
You may, but it is up to us to decide if we will produce your request. If we do, it is very likely that we may alter the design. We’re not tailors!
Q: I found a design I liked in the archives! Will you make it for me?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the item name, and we’ll get back to you asap.
Q: How will I know if the skirts are of good quality?
paperpatterns consist of a crew that is obsessed with their own workmanship. That is why all skirts are ensured to be produced with quality fabrics. Our skirts are all hemmed to be prevented from fraying. Individuality and style are also highly regarded at paperpatterns. Hence, if requested otherwise, we can provide unhemmed skirts at a cheaper price, but we will not be able to assure the quality for such cases.
Or you could check out the testimonials.
Q: Will it be cheaper unhemmed?
Yes. If the price is not stated on the post, feel free to inquire at email@example.com.
Q: Can i choose the fabric?
We’re afraid not, but still feel free to send in any ideas you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Q: What should I do if the item is damaged?
Refunds or exchanges for defective or damaged items will be determined on a case to case basis. We do not exchange or refund goods, unless it’s a mistake on our part.
Q: Do you do trades?